Calendar of Upcoming 2018-19 BOE Budget Presentations
- January 23, 2018 -- Factors influencing the 2018-2019 budget
- February 13, 2018 -- Preliminary 2018-2019 budget
- February 27, 2018 -- Staffing and department budgets
- March 20, 2018 -- Staffing and department budgets (continued)
- March 27, 2018 -- Staffing and department budgets (continued)
- April 3, 2019 -- Budget Work Session--Decision Packet
- April 10, 2018 -- Budget discussion and possible adoption
- April 24, 2018 -- Last date to adopt budget (if needed)
- April 25-May 14, 2018 -- Public presentations (dates/times/locations TBD)
- May 1, 2018--Budget Public Hearing
- May 15, 2018 -- Budget vote and board member election
Budget Vote & Board Member Election
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 -- Budget Public Hearing, CHS Library 7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - Budget Vote and Board Member Election--Carmel High School, Kent Elementary School, Matthew Paterson Elementary School, 6:00am to 9:00pm
To vote, you must be registered. If you voted in a general or school election in the last four years, you are already registered. If you are NOT already registered, you can do one of two things:
1. Come to the District Office, 81 South St., Patterson, NY, Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2. Click to download, print and mail your New York State Registration form to your county of residence:
To check your registration status, contact Susan Dieck, District Clerk at 845 878-2094, ext. 202 or email@example.com. To be eligible to register, you must be at least 18 years old, a U.S. citizen, and a resident of the District for 30 days.
ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATIONS
Click here for absentee ballot application form. Applications are also available at the District Office, 81 South St., Patterson, NY The last date to submit an application is May 7, 2018 if you would like your ballot mailed or May 14, 2018 if the ballot will be picked up in person. Absentee ballots are due in the office of the District Clerk by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 15, 2018.